Meet Dr. Kamerman
- Native of Searcy, Arkansas - received his primary and secondary education in Searcy
- Pre-chiropractic training at Louisiana Tech University in Ruston, Louisiana
- Graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Worked an internship at the famed Palmer Clinic
- Received his license to practice in Arkansas in 1988.
Tim constantly strives to improve and update his knowledge in the field of chiropractic and related fields. He has completed extensive studies through the following post-graduate schools. He stays up-to-date on the fast-changing health care field through reading pertinent publications and attending continuing education seminars.
- Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Logan College of Chiropractic
- Parker College of Chiropractic
A firm believer in the basic worth of every individual and the incredible healing power of the body, Dr. Kamerman is a “true doctor for the people”.
Tim is involved in various groups:
- Arkansas Chiropractic Association Board Member
- Member of Valley Baptist Church.
- Former Lions Club President
Tim and his wife Lynne were married in 1986 and have three children, Alexis, Sophie, and Justin. They all love church, sports and the outdoors.
Meet Dr. Ward
- Native of Fifty Six, AR
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Human Biology, Arkansas State University in Jonesboro, AR
- Doctor of Chiropractic, 2002, Logan College of Chiropractic in Chesterfield, MO, near St. Louis
- Member of Arkansas Chiropractic Association.
Kristy is always continuing to develop and upgrade her skills to keep pace with the rapid developments in the chiropractic field.
- Completed post-graduate studies through Logan College of Chiropractic and Texas Chiropractic College
- Was recognized in 2004 for a research award that she participated in while attending Logan College. The article appeared in the Journal of Chiropractic Education, Spring 2003 issue, titled “Clinical Utilization of Advanced Imaging at Logan College of Chiropractic”.
Kristy and her husband Daniel have one child, Kade. They love church, family, and the outdoors. Dr. Ward is dedicated to better health naturally. She strives to improve the awareness and knowledge of chiropractic for her patients and community.
Meet the Staff
- Tracy-office manager